BioMIX with maintenance-free, 2mag stepper-motor drive for extremely slow and 100% jerk-free, gentle mixing of cell cultures.
- Extended speed range from 5 up to 250 rpm
- even and smooth stirring at slow speeds
- power setting (10-steps) for high power when stirring
- large and viscous media volumes and reduced power for non-warming, continuous operation.
- Digital display for speed and power setting,
- SoftStart for reliable and safe acceleration of the stirring bar,
- QuickSet for rapid setting of start and maximum speed,
- memory of last working status when switched off,
- suitable for culture flasks with spinning propeller or spinning ball systems.
- 3 years warranty on material and manufacturing, developed and made in Germany.
Please note: We recommend, due to reduced heat emission, the specially developed series bioMIXdrive for use in incubators.
Perm. operating temperature: -10 to +50°C at 80% R.H. max.
-40°C to 50°C, 10 to 95%, 500 to 1060hPa
Housing: Stainless steel
Protection class: IP64
Rotation speed: 5 to 250 rpm
Stirring capacity: 1 to 5000 ml
Dimensions (W x D x H): 180 x 230 x 38 mm
Power: 6 W (10 step)
Weight: 4 kg