Analytical balances Adventurer®
- Fast stabilization and reliable operation to ensure solid weighing performance and accurate, repeatable results.
- Two USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist the monitoring and reporting of the data.
- The wide viewing angle colour touchscreen provides access to all applications.
- Reduced footprint due to two pieces, top-mounted draft shield doors
- AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration system or traditional external calibration (external calibration models -/E)
- EC Type Approved models available
- Applications: Weighing (17 units + custom unit), parts counting, percentage weighing, check weighing, dynamic weighing, totalization/statistics, formulation, density determination, display hold.
- Display: 4.3" (109 mm) Full-colour VGA graphic touchscreen with user-controlled brightness
- Operation: Mains operation.
- Communication: RS232, USB Host, USB Device (included). GLP/GMP compliant data output
- Construction: Die-cast metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draft shield with two piece top mounted side doors and sliding top door, replaceable in-use cover
- Design features: Two-piece, top mounted, space-saving draftshield with removable panels on 0.1mg and 0.001g models. AutoCal™ automatic internal calibration or external calibration. Level assist feature with illuminated level indicator. Selectable environmental and auto-print settings. Integral weigh below hook. Protective full housing in-use cover. Software lock switch.