The sensor system AL606 is a 6-sample system which allows precise measurement of BOD, based on the manometric principle. Manometric respirometers relate oxygen uptake to the change in pressure caused by oxygen consumption, while maintaining a constant volume. Thanks to modern, integral pressure sensors, it is no longer necessary to use mercury for pressure measurement.
In addition to the BOD unit for measurement and recording of BOD levels, the AL606 BOD measuring system includes sample bottles, measuring sensors, non-wearing inductive stirring system, overflow measuring flasks for exact sample volumes, nitrification inhibitor and potassium hydroxide as an absorbent.
- Aqualytic AL606, complete with 6 sensors, control unit and batteries
- magnetic, inductive stirring system with power supply
- 6 sample bottles
- 6 adapter caps and 6 stirring bars
- 1 volumetric flask, 157ml
- 1 volumetric flask, 248ml
- 1 x 50 ml bottle potassium hydroxide solution
- 1 x 50 ml bottle nitrification inhibitor
- 1 user manual
manometric, electronic pressure sensor
Measurement period: 0 to 40, 0 to 80, 0 to 200, 0 to 400, 0 to 800, 0 to 2000, 0 to 4000mg/l O2
User-selectable, between 1 and 28 days
Approval: 3 x 1.5V alkaline batteries, size ''C''
IP 54 (Sensor)
Interface: RS232 for printer or PC
Clock: Real time
Application: BOD5/ BODF/ OECD301F
Type BOD AL612
Description 12 positions, complete with accessories