Block Heaters, analogue and digital, Stuart, Type SBH130D/3
- choice of either analogue or digital models
- digital models available with either 130°C or 200°C maximum temperature
- three block model for extra capacity
- dual control models have two blocks with independent temperature control
- uniform and stable block temperatures
Designed for the precise heating of test-tubes, microcentrifuge tubes, cuvettes and microplates.
Range compromises an economical analogue model with easy to use, dial setting and advanced digital models with bright, easy to read, LED display which facilitates setting of the required temperature and also accurate monitoring of the actual temperature.
Excellent temperature stability and uniformity is maintained via sensitive, microprocessor control.
Heats to 100°C in Supplied complete with block extraction tool but without aluminium blocks which must be ordered separately.
With BioCote, silver-based, antimicrobial protection.
Temperature stability at 37°C: &plusminus; 0.1°C
Uniformity within block at 37°C: &plusminus; 0.1°C
Uniformity within block at 130°C: &plusminus; 1°C
Number of blocks: 3
Temp. range (Ambient): +8°C to +130°C
Display type: LED
Display resolution: 1°C
Dimensions (W x D x H) mm: 310 x 280 x 115mm
Net weight: 3.2kg
Heater power: 450W
Electrical supply: 230V 50Hz