Centrifuge bottle with 2L capacity.
- Separating large volumes up to 12L
- Centrifugation up to 7333xg, at temperatures from 4°C to 22°C
- Bottle meets the requirements of USP VI
- Non-cytotoxic, not hemolytic
- PPCO bottle, PP seal screw cap with silicone seal
- Graduated, total volume of 2380ml
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Before autoclaving, unscrew the cap and place it on the bottle neck
- Bottles must always be at least 80% filled
The closure design features a two-piece plug and sealing cap to support aseptic handling techniques. Use of the two-piece closure system protects the bottle contents from contamination when the support bridge is applied and removed from the bottle. The plug includes a retaining ring to ensure and maintain the placement of the gasket during use.