Density Meter DS7800
Digital density meters with up to four decimal places for measuring density, relative density and concentration of aqueous solutions in a range of 0.0000 - 1.9999 g/cm³.
Calibration is performed with pure water and dry air.
An integrated SQL database stores up to 99 userdefined measurement methods and the last 999 measurement.
- Density measurement based on the oscillating U-tube principle
- Bright touchscreen display with intuitive operation in 6 languages
- Very efficient integrated Peltier temperature regulation (10-40 °C) with high precision
- Desiccation unit and peristaltic pump included
- Can be filled using the integrated peristaltic pump or by injection
- Resistance to samples: all parts that come into contact with samples are made of glass or PTFE
- LUER or UNF couplings
- Includes built-in air pressure sensor
- USB interface for data export and firmware updates and for connecting keyboard or barcode scanner
- RS-232 interface for serial printer
- Ethernet interface for direct connection to a PC (with possibility of remote maintenance via internet)
- PDF Export
- Full cGMP/GLP capability: password protection, data backup, automatic printout or data output in CSV-Format
- Meets the relevant international standards such as Pharmacopoe, OIML, ASTM
- Calibration certificate in accordance with N.I.S.T.
- IQ/OQ/PQ-start-ups possible
- 3-year warranty on registration
Includes the following accessories
- Desiccation cartridge
- Rinsing and filling pump
- Tube set - standard: 4 pc. adapter connection, Specimen tube, Pump tubing, 10 pc. syringe 5 ml Luer, 1 T-piece
- Waste vessel
- Operating manual
- Test report and calibration certificate in accordance with N.I.S.T.