Colored cap inserts, PP, for reaction tubes
Screw cap micro tubes are ideal for storage of serums and blood samples, and for boiling, centrifugation, etc.
- Available in different formats, designs and quality grades.
- Micro tubes of PP and screw caps of PE or PP are precisely matched to ensure a secure seal. Available screw caps: screw cap with sealing cone, screw cap with silicone seal or tamper-evident screw cap with silicone seal.
- Cap inserts for coding, available in a variety of colors.
- Fast opening and closing with 1¼ turn of cap.
- Micro tubes with ring stands (self-standing) can be placed in suitable racks without the use of both hands.
- Micro tubes without ring stand (round bottom) withstands RCF up to 17 000 g at 20 °C, for 20 min.
- Dimensions: outer Ø 11 mm, height 47 mm.