The PX-MFC 90 D is suitable for dry sample grinding in the laboratory. It's possible to change the hammer and cutting Mill sets.
- The blade grinding attachment is used for processing of dried, stringy and fibrous and grease-free materials. Application: Wood, straw, dried grease-free meat, leather, paper, carbon, synthetic etc.
- The hammer grinding attachment is used for processing of dried, brittle and grease-free materials. Application: Dried grain, dried beans, bones, rock, ceramics etc.
- Sieves 0.2mm up to 6mm diameter
- Safety system prevents start when lid is open
- Powerful three-phase motor
- Milling chamber with interchangeable inserts
- LED display
- Working volume of 300 ml (Funnel volume)
- 1000 Watt, 3-phase motor provides a low noise level during operation, with 230 Volt connection
- Sieves from 0.2 to 6 mm mesh size
- Integrated speed control with LED display for speed and status messages
- Speeds from 50 to 6,000 rpm for maximum grinding efficiency
- The motor cannot be operated when the chamber door is open
- Integrated overheating, overload and rotor blocking protection
- Safety stopper for certain grinding materials