The AQUALYTIC® AL100 Photometers are designed for analysis of different parameters in drinking water, industrial process water and waste water. With a total of more then 30 different types, instruments are available for routine testing as well as for special applications.
The AL100 uses high quality interference filters with long-life LEDs as a light source without any moving parts in a transparent sample chamber. The units supply accurate, reproducible results very quickly. Other major advantages include ease of operation, ergonomic design, compact dimensions and safe handling. Provided with calibration and software-based adjustment options the AL100 is suitable for use as a testing instrument. The tests are conducted using either AQUALYTIC® tablet reagents with long-term stability and a shelf life of 5 or 10 years, VARIO powder reagents or using liquid reagents.
- Optics: LEDs, interference filters (IF) and photo sensors in transparent sample chamber. Depending on the version up to 3 different interference filters are used.
Wavelength accuracy: &plusminus;1 nm.
- Power supply: 4 micro batteries (AAA), capacity approx. 17 hours or 5000 tests.
- Automatic switch-off.
- LCD Display (backlit on keypress).
- Internal ring memory for 16 data sets.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 155 x 75 x 35 mm.
Supplied in a plastic carrying case, with reagents, batteries and round glass vials with lid.
Optional: IRiM - infrared interface module for data transfer to computer or printer.
Measuring range 0.02 - 1.0 mg/l