Hybridisation Incubator 7601
For exact hybridisations of DNA and RNA probes with nucleic acid on filter paper and for incubations of protein blots with antibodies. The small quantity of hybridisation liquid that is required enables the user to work with high concentrations of probes or antibodies. Other applications are also possible. Instead of the removable rotating rack, the Incubator's interior can be equipped with up to five, non-tilt and pull-out, trays (accessories). The unit bears the CE mark.
- microprocessor-controlled temperature regulation. Temperature range: approx. 8°C above ambient to +99.9°C, Temperature constancy (temporal): &plusminus;0.5°C. Temperature setting and display: digital - LED, in 0.1°C increments.
- the ventilator ensures optimum temperature distribution throughout the cabinet interior
- overtemperature cut-out: electronical, with visual alarm at 4°C above the set temperature, and electro-mechanical > 130°C. Electronic monitoring.
- variable rotating rack for up to 8 hybridisation bottles 51mm dia. or 16 hybridisation bottles 32mm dia. Rack rotation speed: 10 per minute, fixed
- soft-touch keys with clear symbols
- clear view of the interior cabinet through a large 16mm thick, heat-insulating, acrylic glass window
- switches for two 15W cabinet lamps
- interior parts of rotating rack made of stainless steel
- two clip wheels with 8 spring clips (type 7937) and 4 hybridisation bottles (type 7945) are included as standard
- housing: electrolytically galvanized sheet steel
- W x D x H (internal): 400 x 330 x 380mm W x D x H (external): 585 x 630 x 650mm
- supply requirements: 230V 50/60Hz, 550W (other voltages are available - details on request)
- weight: 45kg