Mixer Mill MM 400
The mixer mills are true laboratory ''all-rounders''. They have been developed specially for grinding, homogenising and mixing of small amounts of sample in only a few seconds. They are also perfectly suitable for the disruption of biological cells as well as for DNA/RNA recovery. The MM 400 can also be used for cryogenic and wet grinding.
- 2 milling stations
- Digital setting of time and vibration intensity
- 9 separate programmes can be stored
- Wide selection of grinding jar sizes and materials
- Self-locking and self-centering, clamping device for grinding jars
- Screw-top grinding jars up to 50ml, especially suitable for wet and cryogenic grinding
Accessories for cryogenic grinding available on request.
Grinding jars and balls please order separately.
Feed size*: up to 8mm
Ultimate fineness*: < 5µm
Charge: max. 2 x 20ml
Digital preselection of vibrational frequency: 3 to 30Hz (180 to 1500rpm.)
Power supply: 100 - 240V 50/60Hz
Dimensions (W x D x H) 371 x 461 x 266 mm
Weight 26.00 kg
*depending on feed material