Reverse osmosis system, Ultra Clear™ RO
Eleven models with outputs from 10 to 350 l/hr that provide pure water supplies from 50 to 7000 litres per day. The application of low- energy- membranes ensures an efficient and economical operation.
- pure water treatment for simple analysis, laboratory rinsing machines, autoclaves, up to ultrapure water systems
- germ / pyrogen retention rate >99%
- modern, maintenance-friendly design
- modular flushing for long service life
- complete, connection-ready system; fittings allow supply tanks to be expanded if required (e.g. Ultra Clear™ RO supply tanks with 30, 60 and 80 litre capacities)
- conductivity monitor e.g. for downstream ion exchanger possible
- menu-driven controller, RS232 interface
Type Ultra Clear™ RO 60
Connections: permeate, concentrate, raw water: R ¾''
Salt retention rate, normal: 99%
Power requirement: 200W
Input conductivity: <2000µS
Blocking index SDI: <3
Dimensions (W x D x H): 340 x 420 x 520mm
Supply water pressure: 2 to 6bar
Pure water output at 15°C: 60 L / hr.
Weight: 40 kg