Pipette Tips ClipTip 300
Thermo Scientific ClipTip pipette tips provide security with a unique and innovative interlocking technology that ensures a complete seal on every channel with minimal tip attachment and ejection force. Achieve newfound confidence knowing that once attached, your tips are locked firmly in place, and will not loosen or fall off. The innovative three interlocking clip design ensures the tip is held securely on the F1-ClipTip pipette only until it is released.
- Tips are attached and ejected with a light touch: Eliminates the frustration of banging tips on the pipette
- Low retention: Special technology to enable maximium sample recovery
- Versatile Tip Range: Choose from five sizes: 20, 50, 200, 300 and 1000µL
- Immediate traceability: Each tip insert has ink-jetted lot and volume information; the convenient color key makes it easy to match the color of the F1-ClipTip pipette plunger cap with the corresponding ClipTip pipette tip rack insert
- Compliance: The F1-ClipTip pipetting system is CE-marked in accordance with IVD Directive in Europe.
- Certifications: Manufactured according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 and free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP and endotoxin contamination
Length 6.3cm, volume range 30-300µl, colour code orange.
Suitable for F1-ClipTips Cat. No. 9.282 636, 9.282 646, 9.282 654 and 9.282 658.
Type Racks, refill packs
Packing 10 inserts of 96