Planetary Ball Mills PM 100 CM
Planetary Ball Mills are suitable for mixing and grinding soft, medium-hard, extremely hard, brittle and fibrous materials. They are used whenever high degrees of fineness down to the submicron range are to be achieved in a very short time. In addition to dry and wet grinding, they are also suitable for colloidal grinding and mechanical alloying. Typical materials are minerals, ores, chemicals, ceramics, soils, household and industrial waste etc.
- extremely high ultimate fineness down to submicron range
- 1 grinding stations
- grinding jar volumes from 12ml to 500ml
- suitable for long-term trials and continuous use
- programmable starting time
- power failure back-up ensures storage of remaining grinding time
- reproducible results due to digital parameter setting
- 10 parameter combinations can be stored
- single button operation with graphic display
- automatic grinding chamber ventilation for cooling the grinding jars
- grinding jars in 7 sizes and 6 different materials available
The PM100 CM is a Planetary Ball Mill with a speed ratio of 1:-1.
Size reduction is not so much achieved by impact but by pressure and friction which is more gentle on the material.
Supplied with: Planetary Ball Mill only. Grinding jars and grinding balls have to be ordered separately.
Ultimate fineness: < 1µm
Dimensions (WxDxH): 630 x 468 x 415mm
Supply requirements: 230V, 50-60Hz
Grinding stations 1
Grinding jars 12 to 500 ml
Feed size up to up to 10 mm
Maximum Throughput/ Charge up to 220 ml
Weight 80.00 kg