Spectrophotometers, 6700 series
A range of three split-beam instruments:
Type 6700: Visible range scanning (320nm to 1100nm with 4nm spectral band width)
Type 6705: UV/Visible range scanning (190nm to 1100nm with 4nm spectral band width)
Type 6715: UV/Visible range scanning (190nm to 1100nm with 1.5nm spectral band width)
Modes of operation: Photometrics, Kinetics, Quantitation, Multiwavelength analysis and Spectral scanning.
- Fast scanning rate of 1500nm/minute with data collection at 0.1nm intervals
- Up to 20 point calibration for Quantitative analysis
- Multiwavelength mode for DNA/RNA analysis
- Secure Multi-User Operation, full password protection
- Colour (TFT) LCD with Touch-Screen Interface and sealed QWheel™Control
- Full post scan analysis (Peak / Valley pick, Peak Ratios, Area, Zoom, Wavelength table, Derivatives, Smoothing)
- Removable SD / Multi-Media Memory Card, up to 2GB available
- Plug-In Accessory Modules including 6 cell changer, Peltier devices for temperature controlled measurements and sipper systems for high throughput analysis. A full range of cuvette and test tube holders are available.
Pharos PC Software, giving full instrument control and data transfer.
Type for all types
Description Sample chamber with Peltier module fitted