PureGrade™ (medium binding)
Microplates for Immunoassays (non-sterile)
Diagnosis of disease, pregnancy or verification of doping substances - many analyses in the modern laboratory are performed with immunological assays in microplates. They are characterized by their high specificity and provide the opportunity to detect the lowest concentrations of defined substances in complex liquids e.g. blood serum.
immunoGrade™ (high binding)
Optimized for the immobilization of IgG, highest binding capacity for molecules with mixed hydrophilic and hydrophobic regions. The surface of choice for the majority of standard ELISAs.
Strongly hydrophilic, high affinity to hydrophilic molecules like e.g., glycoproteins and peptides, antibodies with predominantly hydrophilic regions and nucleic acids.
Strongly hydrophobic (lipophilic), immobilization of biomolecules with predominantly hydrophobic regions. An alternative to the immunoGrade™ surface for the immobilization of molecules, e.g. lipoproteins or peptides.
Non-treated (sterile or non-sterile)
Non-treated PS microplates are used in the most diversified application fields, e.g. homogenous standard assays and extensive screening assays. The hydrophobic characteristics of untreated PS are often of use in performing theses applications! The new BRANDplates® range contains two types of non-treated microplates:
pureGrade™ (medium binding)
Non-treated, non-sterile surface. The standard plate for most applications. Particularly applicable for homogenous assays, screening, and in the field of storage.
Non-treated surface, sterile. Sterilized via ß-radiation. Especially suited for bacteriological assays.
Colours, wells and shapes:
- 96- and 384-well format
- standard or transparent bottom
- transparent, white or black
- various well bottom shapes: U-, V-, F-, C-bottom for 96-well format
- clearly distinguishable via color code: blue embossed alphanumeric coding for 96-well standard plates.
- free from endotoxins (< 0.01 EU/ml), DNase, DNA, RNase, non-cytotoxic (according to ISO 10993)
- ANSI/SLAS format
- non-sterile products without lid, please order separately
- sterile products comply with ISO 11137 and AAMI guidelines. A SAL of 10-6 is reached. Supplied individually wrapped with lid.