Non-treated (sterile or non-sterile)
Non-treated PS microplates are used in the most diversified application fields, like e.g. homogenous standard assays and extensive screening assays. The hydrophobic characteristics of untreated PS are often of use in performing theses applications! The new Brandplates® range contains two types of non-treated microplates:
Non-treated, non-sterile surface. The standard plate for most applications. Particularly applicable for homogenous assays, screening, and in the field of storage.
Non-treated surface, sterile. Sterilized via ß-radiation. Especially suited for bacteriological assays.
Colors, wells and shapes:
- 96-, 384- and 1536-well format
- standard, low volume or transparent bottom
- transparent, white or black
- different well bottom shapes: U-, V-, F-, C-bottom for 96-well format
- clearly distinguishable via color code: grey embossed alphanumeric coding for 96-well standard plates in white or black.
- free from endotoxins (< 0.01 EU/ml), DNase, DNA, RNase, non-cytotoxic (according to ISO 10993)
- sterile Products comply with ISO 11137 and AAMI guidelines. A SAL of 10-6 is reached. Supplied individually wrapped with lid.
PS. Non-treated, sterile.
For bacteriological assays, screenings, storage, etc.
Description 384-well, white / tranpsarent
Bottom shape/ Well volume µl F / 120