Shaking incubator specialising in gentle mixing as well as vigorous shaking, GFL Shaking Incubators are used for applications that require exactly reproducible orbital motions and temperatures of up to +70°C, e.g. incubations, fermentations, homogenisations, chemical and biochemical reactions, enzyme and tissue studies, as well as for bacterial culture. The units bear the CE mark.
Incubation time, temperature and shaking frequency regulation are microprocessor-controlled. Fast and exact temperature setting, exact reproducibility of set values.
- Built-in RS232 serial interface for remote control of measurement and control tasks via PC, compatible with PC software programme e.g. labworldsoft®
- Temperature range: from 8°C above ambient to +70°C. Serial cooling coil for operation below ambient temperature. Operation with cooling coil: +20°C to +70°C (dependent on cooling media and ambient temperature)
- Temperature constancy (temporal): ±0.2°C
- Soft-touch keys with clear symbols
- Setting and display of temperature (in 0.1°C increments), shaking frequency and incubation time: digital - LED
- Optimum temperature distribution throughout the cabinet interior with a ventilator
- Electronic monitoring of the temperature controller. Over-temperature cut-out: electronical / dependent on the set value, to protect the test substances, and electro-mechanically, to protect the unit. Under-temperature cut-out: electronical, max. 9.9°C below set temperature
- Shaking motion: orbital, can be switched on and off
- Silent and robust shaking mechanism with gentle start-up
- Incubation time: 1 minute to 999:59 hours
- The microprocessor-controlled timer continuously displays the remaining period of the incubation process and triggers an audible alarm at the finish
- Supply requirements: 230V 50/60 Hz, 0.8kW (other voltages are available on request)