MaxQ 6000 Incubated and Refrigerated Stackable Shaker, orbital
- Units can be stacked two high on the floor with the stacking kit accessory.
- Two adjustable-height shelves provide added storage.
- Large viewing window and internal light offer sample visibility.
- View temperature, speed and time simultaneously on three individual displays.
- Door can be hinged from the right or left by the user for convenient placement in lab.
- Triple eccentric drive handles heavy loads, provides uniform agitation and continuous 24-hour operation, even at high speeds.
- Visual/audible alarms alert you to temperature deviations. Heat turns off if temperature deviates &plusminus;1°C of set point.
- Shaker shut down and visual/audible alarms signal if unit operates &plusminus;10% of set speed, preventing shaker from moving.
- Unbalanced load sensor stops platform motion when excess vibration is detected visual/audio alarms signal until condition is corrected.
- Soft start feature eliminates sudden starts and stops, splashing of vessel contents or wetting of flask closure.
- Retains parameters during power failure and restarts unit automatically after power is restored.
- Over-temperature safety feature with independent thermostat provides additional backup by controlling heat if main temperature controller fails.
- Safety interlock stops shaking motion when the door is open.
- 5 year warranty and 10 year on drive mechanism.
Speed range: 15 rpm to 300 rpm ±1 rpm (stacked), 15 rpm to 500 rpm ±1 rpm (unstacked)
Temperature: 15°C below ambient to 80°C
Timer: 0.1 hr. up to 999 hr. or 0.1 to 999 min.
Power supply: 240V 50/60Hz, 7A, 1500W
Dimensions (L x W x H): 838 x 699 x 1029 mm
Load max. 15.9 kg
Amplitude 19.0 mm