MaxQ 8000 Incubated and Refrigerated Stackable Shaker
Can be Stacked Two to Three High on the Floor for Space Savings
- Fulfill a number of molecular biology applications.
- HEPA filter ensures air inside the chamber remains clean and reduces cross contamination improving culturing conditions.
- Slide out platform provides convenient 100% sample access.
- Crevice-free Type 304 stainless steel chamber with coved corners and built-in drain keeps spills within the work area and promotes easy cleaning.
- Chamber is tall enough to accommodate 2L Erlenmeyer flasks.
- Top platform height is under 61.0 in. (154.9 cm) when units are stacked three high, ensuring ease-of-use and convenient accessibility.
- Easy to clean platforms are constructed of 5/16 in., heavy duty brushed anodized aluminum, which does not chip or rust.
- Large viewing window and internal xenon light allow sample visibility minimizing the need to open the chamber door.
- Electronic components and HEPA filter are easily accessed from the front of the unit, eliminating the need to move the shaker during regular maintenance or service.
- 5 year warranty and 10 year on drive mechanism.
For a complete system order:
1. Shaker, 2. Platform, 3. Clamps
Speed range: 25 rpm to 400 rpm ±1 rpm
Temperature range: 5°C or 20°C below ambient to 60°C ±0.15 °C
Operating time: 5 min. to 199 hours and 59 min.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 605 x 846 x 300 mm
Supply requirements: 240V, 50/60 Hz
Load max. 16.1 kg
Amplitude 25.4 mm