Dissolved oxygen meter Seven2Go™ pro S9
Portable professional model for dissolved oxygen measurement
- New, intuitive menu structure with fast and easy T-Pad navigation
- Robust design with IP67 protection for use in harsh and demanding environments
- Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®) functionality reduces the risk of errors
- New sunlight-proof screen guarantees screen readability even in direct sunlight
- New StatusLight gives a fast, visual confirmation showing if the meter is ready to measure or not
- Operating support for 12 languages with information shown in complete words and sentence
- Up to 2 calibration points and a choice of 2 predefined oxygen standards
- Automatic, manual and time dependant endpoint recording
- Data memory storage for 2000 GLP data points with weatherproof Micro-USB connection for data export
- Power requirements: 4 x 1.5V AA or 1.3V NiMH accumulators
S9-Meter: Includes instrument, LabX direct pH, USB cable, electrode clip, base accessory, operating instructions, quick guide, test certificate, declaration of conformity and batteries.
S9-Standard kit: As S9-Meter, but also with InLab OptiOx and zero oxygen tablets.
S9-Field kit: As S9-Standard kit, but also with bottles for calibration, uGo™ carrying case and InLab OptiOx with protective guard.
S9-BOD kit: As S9-Field kit, but including InLab OptiOx (without protective guard), BOD adapter and BOD application note.