Workstation with deaerated storage cabinet LABOPUR® H series Package
Manipulation and storage in the laboratory: all in one.
The storage cabinet is connected to the fume hood in order to extract and absorb the toxic fumes from both items. The self-contained system provides mobility, security and highly reduces running costs. No ductwork or exhaust system required, no discharge of toxic gases to the environment. No heating or cooling of air.
Technical specifications of the cabinet:
- Blue stripes built in steel 15/10, white Epoxy paint (RAL 9010) pictogram ISO 3864, EU 92/58/CEE
- Self-closing wing doors, locking system
- 1 height-adjustable retention shelf, 1 retention tank
- 4 castors (height of castors: 60mm)
- Vent grids in the lower part, connection element to the fume hood
LABOPUR® Workstation supplied with:
- Ventilated storage cabinet
- Fume hood with recirculating air filtration system CLASSE 2, certified Norm NF X 15-211, May 2009
- Charcoal filter CORG: absorbs inorganic / organic acids vapors and organic preparations and solvents
External dimensions (W x D x H) 1000 x 740 x 2100 mm
Weight 123 kg