Pipettors, Transferpette® electronic
The Transferpette® electronic design ensures significantly easier operation and is the first microlitre pipette worldwide to be awarded the ''Ergonomics Approved'' certificate from the TUV Rhineland.
The optimal design, the arrangement of the operating keys and the adjustable finger rest allow the motorized Transferpette® electronic to be tailored to the shape of your hand. The innovative, two-component, nose cone of the 20µl to 200µl and 100µl to 1000µl, single-channel pipette sizes and the special V-rings of the multichannel pipette significantly reduce the tip-mounting and ejection forces to a minimum and allow perfect fit of virtually all commercially available tips.
- motor-driven, to reduce the risk of RSI and imprecision/inaccuracy caused by operator variability
- five operating modes: Pipetting mode, Reverse pipetting, Mixing, Dispensing, Gel-electrophoresis modes
- Easy Calibration function for rapid adjustment of the unit without tools
- extremely fast pipetting speed
- simple, in-lab maintenance
- completely autoclavable pipette shafts and multichannel manifolds
- NiMH rechargeable battery pack and battery regeneration-mode
- CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC
Every single-channel Transferpette® electronic is supplied with its own power supply unit. As an alternative the accessory three-pipette stand can charge up to three instruments at the same time. With the charging stand, individual chargers are not needed. Multichannel Transferpette®-8 / -12 electronic pipettes are additionally supplied with a stand, one reagent reservoir, one Tip-Box SL and one Tip-Rack.
Items supplied: Transferpette® electronic, conformity certified, with performance certificate, battery, 230V / 50Hz power supply adapter (with continental European plug, alternative versions available on request), silicone oil.
Capacity 20 to 200** µl
Accuracy £ ± A% (max. vol.) 0.8
Reproducibility £ ± V% (max. vol.) 0.2
Grad. 0.2 µl
Tip 2 - 200, 5 - 300, 2 - 20*, 5 - 100*, 5 - 200* µl