Reverse osmosis system, Ultra Clear™ RO DI
Eight models with outputs from 10 to 100 l/hr that provide pure water supplies from 50 to 2400 litres per day. The application of low- energy- membranes ensures an efficient and economical operation.
- pure water treatment for simple analysis, laboratory rinsing machines, autoclaves, up to ultrapure water systems
- germ / pyrogen retention rate >99%
- modern, maintenance-friendly design
- modular flushing for long service life
- complete, connection-ready system; fittings allow supply tanks to be expanded if required (e.g. Ultra Clear™ RO supply tanks with 30, 60 and 80 litre capacities)
- conductivity monitor e.g. for downstream ion exchanger possible
- menu-driven controller, RS232 interface
- Ultra Clear™ RO DI: includes post-treatment module for residual desalination of permeate Entrance- and Product water quality will be shown on the display.
Connections: permeate, concentrate, raw water: R 3/4"
Pure water output at 15°C: 10 L / hr.
Salt retention rate: 98%
Residual conductivity, Ultra Clear™ RO DI: < 0.1µS/cm
Germs: > 99%
Power requirement: 200/300W
Input conductivity: < 2000µS/cm
Blocking index SDI: < 3
Dimensions (W x D x H): 340 x 420 x 520mm
Supply water pressure: 2 to 5 bar