Reverse osmosis systems, Ultra Clear™ RO EDI
The well-proven Ultra Clear™ RO range has been enhanced to peak water quality level in the plus series by adding electronic deionisation cells: accessory deionisers for removing inorganic materials from the output are therefore no longer required.
Resistance up to 17 megohm (0.07µS/cm)
TOC < 5 to 20ppb at RO cell output ( if feed water < 100ppb)
Micro-organism reduction > 99%
Typical pure water quality < 0.07µS/cm
In all Ultra Clear™ RO systems the quality of the feed and output water will be shown on the display.
- pure water treatment for simple analysis, laboratory rinsing machines, autoclaves, up to ultrapure water systems
- germ / pyrogen retention rate >99%
- modern, maintenance-friendly design
- modular flushing for long service life
- complete, connection-ready system; fittings allow supply tanks to be expanded if required (e.g. Ultra Clear™ RO supply tanks with 30, 60 and 80 litre capacities)
- conductivity monitor e.g. for downstream ion exchanger possible
- menu-driven controller, RS232 interface
- Ultra Clear™ RO DI: includes post-treatment module for residual desalination of permeate Entrance- and Product water quality will be shown on the display.
Connections: Permeate, concentrate, raw water: 8/6 mm / R 3/4''
Pure water output at 15°C: 30 L/hr.
Rating: 200 / 300W
Dimensions (W x D x H): 340 x 420 x 520mm
Colloidal index (SDI): < 3
Supply water pressure: 2 to 6 bar
Input conductivity: < 1400 µS/cm