Rotarus® Volume 100
Peristaltic pump for continuous delivery in speed ranges from 3 to 500 revolutions per minute.
Rotarus® volume 100 is a comfortable, rapid dispensing pump for high flow rates with control options for velocity, flow rate, dispensing duration and total volume. Variable cycles and graduated pump speeds can be controlled reliably and precisely. Performance class with 100 Watt ensures rapid delivery in speed ranges from 3 to 500 revolutions per minute. Housings are available with a white powder coating (protection class IP54) and inox stainless steel design (rotarus® volume 100i, protection class IP65). RFID technology is used in the rotarus® volume to detect the pump head. The model also has automatic blockage detection and hose rupture monitoring. A control panel for the most important functions is integrated directly into the housing. In addition, rotarus® volume is equipped with an external control unit with touchscreen. The pump head connection technology guarantees rapid handling as a standard feature.
Overview of details:
- Changeable pump heads, single and multichannel design
- Rapid tool-free changing of pump heads
- Automatic pump head and hose detection with RFID technology
- Control panel located directly on pump housing
- TFT touchscreen with user-friendly menu
- Method memory
- Operation with 24 V DC
- USB and RS232 interface for PC link using interface (available as accessory)
- Pump heads from other manufacturers can be fitted without difficulty using an adapter
- Comprehensive accessory range
Type volume 100